Should I break up with him?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a few months he has been blackmailing me and started a psychical fight with my friends at a formal event but he has helped me through my anorexia and is someone I had liked for over a year we're not happy but we still have feelings for each other he can be funny sweet and understanding but it's just exhausting should I try and fix it or dump him?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump him. Blackmailing is reason enough. Everyday you stay with him, he gets a deeper hold on you. I was in this type of relationship for 4 years. At one point he helped you. I'm glad, but if he tears you down with blackmail and such, it's Time to move on. Stay safe though

Most Helpful Girl

• A few months isn't too much when it comes to him helping you with anorexia (coming from a person who also struggles with an eating disorder), it's very comendable, and kind, but it's not like it's been years or even a year right? So don't base it on that I think. If neither of you are happy why be together? And him blackmailing you is terrible as well as what he did at the event. Maybe take a break first if you aren't sure but he doesn't sound like that great of a guy based on what you said.