Should I break up with him?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a few months he has been blackmailing me and started a psychical fight with my friends at a formal event but he has helped me through my anorexia and is someone I had liked for over a year we're not happy but we still have feelings for each other he can be funny sweet and understanding but it's just exhausting should I try and fix it or dump him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump him. Blackmailing is reason enough. Everyday you stay with him, he gets a deeper hold on you. I was in this type of relationship for 4 years. At one point he helped you. I'm glad, but if he tears you down with blackmail and such, it's Time to move on. Stay safe though

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A few months isn't too much when it comes to him helping you with anorexia (coming from a person who also struggles with an eating disorder), it's very comendable, and kind, but it's not like it's been years or even a year right? So don't base it on that I think. If neither of you are happy why be together? And him blackmailing you is terrible as well as what he did at the event. Maybe take a break first if you aren't sure but he doesn't sound like that great of a guy based on what you said.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• There's always a way to fix it and get it all sorted out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u dump him it means u used him untill u need n when u feel him necessary n now throwing him for friends very nice n u call it luv think urself once

0|0
    0|0
  • Your happiness should always be #1 in life

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up. Not acceptable

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Break up with him. My ex did that stuff and before he could attempt to hurt me I broke up with him. Asap. I'm so thankful I did cause I found someone who's loving and won't ever hurt me physically or mentally.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes