Why do guys prefer Asian women so much?

Despite their lack of natural curves, little eyes, greed, cat fishing with makeup etc.
I am curious whether it's a trend or due to any myths about their vag?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I think a better question is why are you jealous of Asian women? Is it because you know in your heart that you are much less desirable, is it because you are not nearly as good looking? Or is it just because you are dumb af?

0|2
    1|0
    • I have no reason to be jealous of Asian women. I know I am more desirable but I also know that they don't need good looks or anything to be deairable. They have this Asian tag. You guys have a fetish.

• @asker-it is clear you are just a bigot, a full blown racist- and you donโ€™t mind coming out - you are anonymous!! How convenient...

• the word on the street is that
    they are cute, exotic looking, pretty, hot, smart...
    people have Asian fetishes I'm sure... Asians girls are known to have tight pussies and small frames, at least that's what 'they' say
    ya lol...

0|0
    1|0
    • No these are myths and how is a boyish figure attractive?

• Show All
    • And you have only heard. Never even been with one.

• Lolol ya but with like no body hair they are extra silky you know lol... super soft and plush
      Then they also have long silky soft hair on their heads... so silky smooth.. plus everyone talks about how tight an Asian pussy is lol... I dunno but everyone says that

Yea it's the word on the street lol...

• Because its not just about the looks. Asian women are light hearted and usually have a calm personality.

0|0
    1|0
    • How do you know?

• Show All
    • I don't think so

• I just gave my opinion i dont mean to offend you

• Looking young, innocent, being more feminine- and traditional-minded.

0|1
    1|0
    • More feminine with that face and curveless body? How?

• Show All
    • I am out of here. You are just beyond bitter. Maybe should look at yourself in the mirror first and work on your own flaws than pointing fingers at others.

• You are either Asian or ugly white guy.

• Easterns are traditional and family girls
    Indians are beautiful
    Persians are family girls and beautiful
    Arabs are adorable have cute black eyes and lovely hair
    Turks are perfect

Do you need any other reasons?

But that doesn't mean I wouldn't date European or Americans
    I can explain along list of reasons to date a girl from anywhere in the world

0|0
    1|0
  • Cuz they're better than all other races by a mile in my opinion. The asker sounds like a jealous butthurt girl who got dumped for one

0|0
    1|0
    • Only ugly white guys prefer Asian girls. I burst your bubble.

• Show All
    • You're like a legit racist at this point.
      I'm through with you. Loose lips sink more than just ships, it seems.

• I'm not into mexican guys fyi

• So did a guy dump you for an Asian girl or are you just jealous?

0|0
    1|0
    • Neither. I'm stunned by how overrated they are. Like you don't have a valid reason so you are attacking me personally.

• Show All
    • Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you abuse the privilege. I'm done talking to your racist jealous ass.

• I am not jealous. No reason to be so. I find them overrated. Get over it.

• Theyโ€™re generally more submissive and agreeable and have more traditional values.

0|0
    1|0
  • No they don't if anything ethnicity preference usually goes whites, Latinas, Asians, blacks. There's been multiple polls on the subject. Either way beauty is subject my #1 pick would be Latinas not Asians

0|0
    0|0
  • As me being Asain my self living in america... I have found stuff out. People across the seas would like to date someone from another country 1. Because there different from the everyday girl they see. 2. They would like some mixture on who they date... 3. The popularity of the country also has to do with it too. The more popular the country is, the more you want to visit or live in... do I guess it's like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes