Why society disapproves interracial relationship?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly hope that the people still stuck in the stone age would move past that, its not a big deal what other race another person is seeing.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on where you're referring to, because here in the US, that's MOSTLY a thing of the past, although there's still the occasional douchebag who thinks it's wrong.

• The white girls with black men get a lot of hate where I live.

Currently, there's a lot of pro white men with black women propaganda. Tv commercials, magazines, ads show an "ideal" new age American family with a white hubby and black wife. Actually the most common IR relationship I was told in US history, even back in the discrimination days.

I guess Ken got a taste for chocolate these past couple years?

I gurantee there's a gal feeling the same way. Just go for it and let the world grin and bear it.

• its fairly common where I live

• Cause it wasn’t them.

What Guys Said 4

• Look man. No one cares about society. Just live ur life. The society isn't responsible for ur happiness but you are. If anyone disapproves you just ignore them

• Its not where I live

• I didn't know it did?

• It doesn't