My ex sent me a card today?

So my ex broke up with me in early October saying she was just exhausted from all the arguing. She tried to get back with me a week later and I told her no. I admit I messed up and sent her a lot of messages the next and the days that followed after I rejected her. A week later I told her I was struggling. She is the first person I could see myself marrying and having kids with. Sh*t I even told her when we were dating I though about what our house would be like and what our kids would look like. All my other ex's cheated on me, but she was loyal af and I know she'd never cheat on me, but at the same time I didn't trust her.

My mom died a year ago. She sent me a card, well the entire family really, saying she knew the anniversary of my mom's death was coming up and evertyhing with the holidays she imagines that it's hard and all that other good stuff.

I don't know what to take of this. Should I say anything to her? I don't know, this means she's a really good f'ing person doesn't it?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably did it out of heart. You might not be with her currently, but she went ahead and took the step to reach out to you and your family. Things as simple as a card from your ex acknowledging a death of a loved one isn’t something you see often. She cares, and I think you should tell her you appreciate it. What happens next is just what happens. So haha yeah! I’d think she’s a good person.

• Well I told her thanks for the card and she didn't reply.

• wait a day or two max to see if she replies or not. if not well in my opinion i don’t think it’s a big deal

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her thanks and to her family of course. She's clearly trying to show she still cares whilst you've what I presumed, rejected her many times in the time period of the break up till now. I know you're having a bad time and all but she seems to be displaying that she's still got your back for whatever reason.