My ex sent me a card today?

Anonymous
So my ex broke up with me in early October saying she was just exhausted from all the arguing. She tried to get back with me a week later and I told her no. I admit I messed up and sent her a lot of messages the next and the days that followed after I rejected her. A week later I told her I was struggling. She is the first person I could see myself marrying and having kids with. Sh*t I even told her when we were dating I though about what our house would be like and what our kids would look like. All my other ex's cheated on me, but she was loyal af and I know she'd never cheat on me, but at the same time I didn't trust her.

My mom died a year ago. She sent me a card, well the entire family really, saying she knew the anniversary of my mom's death was coming up and evertyhing with the holidays she imagines that it's hard and all that other good stuff.

I don't know what to take of this. Should I say anything to her? I don't know, this means she's a really good f'ing person doesn't it?
My ex sent me a card today?
3
3