Whats the best way to show a girl you appreciate her, without having to spend very much?

When I say very much, I'm talking like, anything above $20

55

Most Helpful Girl

• Cook her dinner. Pack a picnic and go somewhere beautiful. Go hiking and hold her hand over rocky patches or go for a dusk walk on the beach. Make her a playlist. Buy some fairy lights and decorate her room.

Now it's your turn to put a little effort into it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro trust me materialistic things are okay and give a good feeling but little things matter more. Like have a connection with her thoughts and enjoy her interests with her. She will like it more than she will like a gift