Whats the best way to show a girl you appreciate her, without having to spend very much?

When I say very much, I'm talking like, anything above $20

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cook her dinner. Pack a picnic and go somewhere beautiful. Go hiking and hold her hand over rocky patches or go for a dusk walk on the beach. Make her a playlist. Buy some fairy lights and decorate her room.

Now it's your turn to put a little effort into it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bro trust me materialistic things are okay and give a good feeling but little things matter more. Like have a connection with her thoughts and enjoy her interests with her. She will like it more than she will like a gift

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Do you like/love this girl? All you have to do is say I love you and show that you’re sincere and truly mean it. If it’s a friend, tell her how much you do through words. How thankful you are, etc. You’re spending nothing and they’ll be assured to know you appreciate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could buy her a Teddy bear, I always think that's the most romantic thing a guy could get a girl 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Do a nice gesture or get something for her that she will enjoy. It doesn't have to cost much

0|0
    0|0
  • u dont have to spend anything to show appreciation

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats why I said, at little as possible, no more than $20

• you can show her by being caring and supportive which costs exactly $0

• By doing what

What Guys Said 4

• Tattoo her initials on your ass check in super tiny letters so it's under 20 bucks...
    guaranteed to cause a reaction...

0|0
    0|0
  • Include a handmade letter in the gift or just make the whole gift yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't need to buy stuff to show her, just be a gentleman

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a scratch off.

0|0
    0|0