When is the right time to call him my "boyfriend"?

I have been dating this guy for about a month and half now. Everything went great - We are exclusively dating each other, he always calls me everyday after work to check in on me, etc... But we both have not said "I love you" to each other yet. He has been the sweetest guy I've ever dated, yet it is always awkward when I'm introducing him to my friends. He has also spoken to my mom and sister on the phone before, and when I asked him if that would be uncomfortable for him, he said no. I'm just a bit confused... When is the right time to call someone your boyfriend/girlfriend?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• The moment u both confess ur love to each other u can urself not just boyfriend / girlfriend but lovers. I suggest u dont wait long to say those 3 special words coz as a guy i know i started giving up hope and losing my feeling when the girl didn't look like she is serious about love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE