Which interracial pairing gets more stigma?

• Asian woman, White man
    Vote A
  • Black man, White woman
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I live, Asian women with Finnish men always look like the guy ordered her from a wife catalogue.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The Asian women and white man is hardcore though...
    Like with black man, he'll date other races easily... white women ya her too no prob
    but the Asian girl will only date the white guy lol... like only white or Asian

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Asian woman with a white man - especially if she looks significantly younger than him (and given how well Asian people age compared to white people, even if they’re close in age it doesn’t look it)

1|1
    0|0
    • My Asian aunt looks way older than my white aunt, despite being the same age. I pass as a teen. As does my 34 and 37 year old sisters, who are unlike me fully white. Well...

• Show All
    • I mean... no offense, but you look kinda old. But most people, including whites have better genes than you and take care of their skin.

• @perfectvenus yet you’re using someone else’s photo, you have zero validity here babe 😌

• The most AW/WM will get:

" He only likes her for being submissive/can't get a white girl"
    " She is after his money"

Then BM/WW will get:
    "She is a mud-shark, ghetto, fat, white guys don't want her"
    " Black men are sell-outs, can't handle a black women, coon, sambo"

Black men who date interracially usually do it for the wrong reasons

0|2
    0|0
    • Nope. Love is love in most of these interracial couples. My white and black friends are together since 2012, and they adore each other deeply.

• Blacks with whites which is absolutely stupid to me. We're all human, doesn't matter what color. Pisses me off when I see people snicker or say something when I'm around them. Very hard for me to keep my mouth shut.

2|1
    0|1
  • Black man and a white woman.
    Here's why
    You got bitter black women feeling like black men betrayed the entire black female community by dating Becky. Then you have white men who feel like blacks just and all the white women.

0|2
    0|0
  • Black man and a white woman just as my black friend at school and myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black man, White woman

2|4
    0|2
  • Asian woman, White man

0|1
    0|0
  • Black man, white woman

0|1
    0|0
  • The first

0|1
    0|0
  • White man

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• White man with Asian girl, or with any girl for that matter... There comes no day where people don't accuse the white male partner of having a gross sexual fetish and stuff.

Black men with white women is a lot more accepted and even encouraged throughout mainstream society.

0|1
    1|1
  • "Black" men "White" women.. We actually get ish from everybody when we do it.. LOL.. It's still pretty discouraged, and there's always alternative motives in there too..

0|2
    0|0
  • It's an unfortunate thing but I have seen it happen a lot where people accuse him of having "Yellow Fever"while completely discounting her and him as people.

0|3
    0|1
    • Yep, I have had that 'slur' thrown at me. I actually am just a horny loser who loves all the races of women cuz chicks are fuckin HOT! And Asians are hot in their own way. "in their own way? Omg you fetishist! You don't care about Asians you just like their slant eyes cuz TV taught you to have a fetish for horizontal Asian vagina!"

It's honestly a little crazy. Like I could understand some fetishization of Asian women in the media, but uh, Asian women are hot just like every other group of women. Why are they so hellbent on proving Asian women ain't shit?

• In lebanon if you date either, you're literally shunned out of your family

1|1
    0|0
  • I think black man, white woman because you assume she's just in it for the D.

0|1
    0|1
  • b...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes