What makes you fall in love with a person?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is someone i can talk about anything and everything, if i can connect with her and be at
    Peace , she is all i consider a good person to be... she is a potential partner😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it hard to find someone you can talk to about anything openly with?

• Show All
    • I will answer to @deedee87...
      All i will say is what i have observed and i think is true...

Girl girl share emotional stuff

Girl guy share emotional stuff

Guy guy?
      That's a very rare case i guess...

Most of the guys will have 1 female in life that they would open up to... because girls seem to take emotions better than men... guys chose to open up only to girls while girls don't have to specifically open up to a particular gender (lucky you😊)...

And i mentioNed about 2 people... they are both girls but they are my friends not anything more than that...

So if your guy opens up to you and not his guy friends... you are definitely special... but i can't say whether he sees you as friend or romantic intrest as well!

• There's something nelse i would like to share but not here actually...
      Inbox me i guess.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Who they are as a person. Physical attraction is secondary, if you fall in love with someone you will generally find them physically attractive no matter how they look. What personality traits constitute someone falling in love with someone else is subjective, however for me it's compassion, kindness, openness, the ability to stand firm in what they believe in and an element of uniqueness, not caring about what all the 'popular girls' are doing and not being afraid to stick out from the crowd.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i am connect with them by an attraction but no one ever got their until i fall for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Lust fades. It's about actually wanting to spend time with that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. It just happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i can connect on an emotional level with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes so i could see into their soul

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks and behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • funny for you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes