What makes you fall in love with a person?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is someone i can talk about anything and everything, if i can connect with her and be at
    Peace , she is all i consider a good person to be... she is a potential partner😊

• Is it hard to find someone you can talk to about anything openly with?

• I will answer to @deedee87...
      All i will say is what i have observed and i think is true...

Girl girl share emotional stuff

Girl guy share emotional stuff

Guy guy?
      That's a very rare case i guess...

Most of the guys will have 1 female in life that they would open up to... because girls seem to take emotions better than men... guys chose to open up only to girls while girls don't have to specifically open up to a particular gender (lucky you😊)...

And i mentioNed about 2 people... they are both girls but they are my friends not anything more than that...

So if your guy opens up to you and not his guy friends... you are definitely special... but i can't say whether he sees you as friend or romantic intrest as well!

• There's something nelse i would like to share but not here actually...
      Inbox me i guess.

Most Helpful Girl