Does success matter?

Hypothetical scenario.. Say a guy is 23, didn't graduate highschool, still lives with his mom, doesn't make a lot of money, a tad on the heavy side and doesn't know how to drive and he asked you out. Little do you know he's a reeaaallly nice guy. A very respectable gentleman. Do you give him a chance or judge him? He honest.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• www.datingadvice.com/.../why-successful-men-struggle-to-find-a-good-relationship

Trump recently tried to put a new "judge" in the national scene, just because he's a republican. Had no prior experience being a judge whatsoever, and really had no clue what he was applying for. He withdrew his application, which probably angered trump. trump says he wants "all republicans on the court", because well, he's a republican and thinks that republicans are better than dems. they're not. they're dumb as fuck.

The article is basically saying just that. that, just because you're rich, or something, doesn't mean you have morals, or whatever.

It's like saying, just because I'm Jewish, doesn't mean I believe in a god. I'm an agnostic Jew. I celebrate the religion, but i still question the existence of god

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 8

• Relationship is a Con viƱa ti on of the best both parties to make something greater than individual parts. And the guy you described has nothing to bring up. I say no, if he was thinking right won't even try dating before solving his problems.

0|1
    0|0
  • Based on that, yeah I'd be his friend. Shame is, a lot of men in his situation are bitter about the situation, and become negative people to be around.

Success shouldn't be measured after comparing yourself to others. It should mark how happy you are with yourself.
    I'm not claiming to be successful in any means.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well according to me it should never matter but people had made it so much necessary that no one care about you until you are not success and you don't have money. Sorry for saying but it is 99.9% truth still there 0.1% who will never care so its upto you what will you do

0|0
    0|0
  • Such person might have a close friend group, but if you mean as far as dating goes, many females will totally walk past him

0|1
    0|0
  • Success isn't defined by one thing. It is what you define it as, and it is as important as it is to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a job first bro. Then get your own place and a car. Kindness won't protect and provide for your family.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would make it significantly harder to find someone and stay together

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah dude. Im sorry but no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes