Does success matter?

Hypothetical scenario.. Say a guy is 23, didn't graduate highschool, still lives with his mom, doesn't make a lot of money, a tad on the heavy side and doesn't know how to drive and he asked you out. Little do you know he's a reeaaallly nice guy. A very respectable gentleman. Do you give him a chance or judge him? He honest.

09

Most Helpful Guy

• www.datingadvice.com/.../why-successful-men-struggle-to-find-a-good-relationship

Trump recently tried to put a new "judge" in the national scene, just because he's a republican. Had no prior experience being a judge whatsoever, and really had no clue what he was applying for. He withdrew his application, which probably angered trump. trump says he wants "all republicans on the court", because well, he's a republican and thinks that republicans are better than dems. they're not. they're dumb as fuck.

The article is basically saying just that. that, just because you're rich, or something, doesn't mean you have morals, or whatever.

It's like saying, just because I'm Jewish, doesn't mean I believe in a god. I'm an agnostic Jew. I celebrate the religion, but i still question the existence of god