How was your first date?

What details do you remember the most from that first date you had? Was it good? If so, what made it so good/bad? If you’ve never had a first date, how would you imagine it to be like? Feel free to provide as many details as you’d like. Thank you.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Went ice skating with her. We had a lot of fun and after that we went to starbucks for a coffee and that was where I asked her to be my girl.
    I have already known her for a month.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That a nice plan, sounds fun too! Good for you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Most Helpful Girl

• It was awesome, all I remember is being happy about it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• During my lifetime, I have probably had more than 100 first dates. A few have been mediocre, many of them culminated in a recognition that the two of us had no chemistry, and a few were quite exciting because I felt the potential for a special connection with the lady sitting across from me.

1|0
    0|0
  • shit. ended up me her and another guy in the cinema. and she tricked us into thinking we were holding hands with her when she had put our hands together on her lap πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yeah. she was a bitch. not worth the cost of the movie ticket, or the years that followed. but funny story all the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • On my first real date with my wife I walked into the wine bar where we were meeting and the first thing I see is a beautiful woman sitting at the bar with her back to me. She's wearing a belted coat, dark his, and heels. I'm thinking "wow, she's beautiful" and looking around the room for my date. I don't see her and then I realize "oh, the beauty at the end of the bar IS my date.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was good, we went on a few more dates but as I was graduating uni that year, and our respective homes weren't close, we stopped.

On reflection I don't think it would have last long anyway. It was just a nice fling enjoying each other's company for a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • One of my favorites: Picked her up and went to the traditional dinner. Had a good time, hit it off and such. I drove a lifted 4x4 truck at the time, so we took it country cruising and did a little mudding. We just drove around and talked all night. It was fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a raining night. We talked so much and clicked instantly. She was so gorgous and sweet. At the end of the date she leaned for a kiss and guess what I did?
    I KISSED HER IN HER FOREHEAD
    When I dropped her off she gave me a goodbye kiss. It was so sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Went to an amusement park and a movie, where we kissed for the first time (I was 15, she was 16- she drove).

1|0
    0|0
  • My first date was horrible I just wanted alone time with the girl I liked. My brothers stayed home, my friends started showing up it sucked so bad I wanted to kill myself. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

1|0
    0|0
  • Intermittent fasting and HIIT cardio. Also a steady diet with balanced macros.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first date was after I spoke the her for like 3 weeks. We went to the city eat something and after that to a hotel because trains didn't drive in the evening. We didn't do anything accept laying down to eacht other. She once in a while touches my body and went to my junior... to provoke me but I didn't gave in and she was testing me how I was if I would do it as soon as I get a chance like she is just a girl and she noticed that. We talked listen to music and joked around. My 2nd date tho was wonderfull that will always stay in my Hart how special that day was. Sadly I'm not with her anymore because each of our future goal was not doable together.

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember it because it my firt kiss we got after 3 month of relation at the phone

1|0
    0|0
  • It was perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • I has 0

1|0
    0|0
  • never

1|0
    0|0
  • My first date wasn't that great. The girl had an angry face the all time. I don't even know why she accepted in the first place because it was obvious she didn't want to be there. She kept complaining that she needed to be home by a certain time, that it was too hot, didn't really wanna hold the conversation, etc. Than out of nowhere she just left being angry. I didn't even know what I did. It was when I was in high school... high school girls back then man...

1|0
    0|0
  • My visible spontaneous erection at the start of the date.

1|0
    0|0
  • had sex on my first date, it was wondrous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had my first date in Woodies, a restaurant and I don't want to remember it.
    But I remember first 51 dates, drew Barrymore lol. Nice movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • First date was awesome... we got really touchy... got. me so turned on kinda got an erection too... the scariest part... and we started licking and biting each other

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes