Ignoring his snapchats, will he get the message?

So we were fuck buddies but he would always say we're friends. He was so nice at the start then he kinda turned into a confident dick and started being an asshole and always saying in front of me his tinder shit and saying that chick looks alright and so on. I never did this to him Only a few times and he wouldn't respond like he didn't like it

last time we hung out he was just a bastard so I've started ignoring his snapchats because I'm over this whole fuck buddy thing and don't feel the need to keep him around. Do you think he'll get the hint?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah just ignore all the stuff he sends your way. if he becomes more forward and more rude then just tell him you are seeing someone, no need for him to know all your reason because he will just blame you anyway

• Thanks. Yeah that's what I thought he'll end up trying to blame Me for everything

• it's because he's a douche and doesn't take responsibility and you can't be the one to show him the error of his ways because he's retarded anyway. the odds are against you. he feels like he can do whatever he wants and it's all OK. you could be fuck buddies with a guy way better than this so don't waste time on this child. it's not your fault, he just got overconfident.