Guys are you bothered if your date has a guy friend?

Nothing sexual just a guy friend

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• They can have guy friends but if they bring him on the date no or if she cuddles with him cause some girls do cuddle with their guy friends that’s not allowed because the guy friend could develop feelings for her and try something the guy friend should not get more attention because the date or boyfriend will feel like the female is into him or just feel like shit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• If you are in a place with both, and you give more attention to the friend, maybe. If you are mad at each other, and go to your male friend, that can cause some stress aswell, but in normal situations no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if their actually just a friend. The amount of time I've wasted dating girls who just ended up cheating with their so called friends. It's not worth the gamble.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not bothered by a girl having guy friends and I'm not even bothered if her guy friends are interested in her. I would consider it normal. A huge percentage of male/female friendships involve attraction on one side or the other. I'm only concerned about whether or not I can trust her. If I feel I can then there is no issue.

The only exception is if this guy is hanging around all the time and is getting way too much attention. A relationship is between two people, it doesn't need a third person getting equal time. As long as she respects boundaries, and he does too, then there is no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't every girl have guy friends? She's with me and not with him. He's not an ex or someone she desires. I don't think it would bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, girls will always have friends and male friends are cool too. Reciprocation should be fair and you should not be insecure of his female friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. More friends for me.
    You know what they say - the more friends you have the more birthday presents you get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea definitely cuz I don't want to imagine what happen with my girlfriend and her guy friend being alone especially in his house.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he tagged along that would kill the date and if u spent more time with ur guy friend then ur boyfriend that would be very bothersome

0|0
    0|0
  • In general, or did she literally bring another guy on the date?
    In both cases, yes I'm out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it bothersome if the guy spends the rest of the time with you when im not around.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I'm not expected to hang out with her friends, no I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be off putting but any real man should be able to over look it

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if they start making out while we're on a date and asks to borrow lube and condoms, sure?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, if I trust her then it’s all good

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that would be a date killer if he tags along.

1|1
    0|0
  • Totally depends on their "BFF life" status.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did she being him on the date?
    Otherwise no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would it?

0|0
    0|0