Am I being used by this black guy for sex?

So I’ve been seeing this guy. I have a 4 year old daughter and my BD is not around. I have a car and this guy doesn’t so I’m always going to see him, pick him up, and drop him off. He has a license but he doesn’t come to see me. At all. He doesn’t bond with my daughter. Once he yelled at her because she did something inappropriate and when we took her to the park he didn’t interact with her just sat there with me while we watched her play with other children. Sometimes I let him drive my car he is not on the insurance though. I go to him all the time and he just never comes to me... if he was really interested and loved me I wouldn’t be putting all these miles on my car? I’m confused help

720

Most Helpful Guy

• A couple of questions:

1) Why is it relevant that he is black?
    2) Why are you continuing to go to him if you feel like you are being taken advantage of?

Sometimes people ask questions that are along the lines of "I keep putting my hand in the fire and it keeps getting burned, why is this happening?". Well, it's happening because you are letting it happen. If you see clear signs that something isn't working out well for you and yet you keep on doing it then what do you expect? Do you expect that the fire should get less hot or do you stop sticking your hand in it because it's showing no obvious signs of changing?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Couldn't have said it any better myself

• I stay the night at his house but I always leave in the morning and come back home. Sometimes he comes to my house but only when I go get him. Once I picked him up and it was 12am and brought him to my house I live with my parents

• So either he just can't be bothered to drive to your house or he is using your services to save money on fuel. He doesn't want to spend money on fuel so he lets you spend all of yours. Either way, if you want it to change then you have to make it change. Stop picking him up all the time. Tell him to come over and expect that he will make his own way over. If he refuses then clearly he's not that bothered, in which case you can move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, he’s there for all the benefits. If he actually cared about you, he would care about your daughter and you’d be able to tell. He sounds lazy, and selfish.

Dump his ass quick before it gets too hard to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE