It turned out my boyfriend is a transgender woman. What do I do?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 months now and yesterday he told me that 2 years ago he started taking hormones. I was shook and I didn't know what to do so I left and told him I needed some time. I do love him, but I don't know what the hell to do, beause thinking that he once was a woman, it's kind of crazy, you know? So, I need your opinions on this. P. S I'm incognito here, so my profile picture and my age on this isn't real.

2031

Most Helpful Girl

• Love doesn't have gender. Love is irrational. So, it doesn't matter if he was female, he's male now right? and you refer to him as ,, he''. You love him? Don't leave him, please. But he should've told you in the first place, that he was a transgender. That's the only problem, why didn't he tell you in the first place. You two should talk and discuss things on your own. Asking here, is not going to help you. We may give advice, but your own opinion is much more important.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE