Will loners like me ever find love. It constantly breaks me down everytime I think il die alone coz I can't connect with the rest of the world?

Im a very big introverted guy who likes music , drawing, video games and biology more than going out to social events. I only have 1 true friend that i can enjoy with rest all are fake and dont really care about me. Even my own brother doesn't care much about me.
I always feel like this world has abandoned me so i have stopped trying to connect with the world. I dont approach people but i do talk to those who approach me. I want to make friends but not the ones that leave but the ones u can trust them with life. Am i destined to die alone. I've only been in love once and ended up getting used and friendzoned. I have never moved on or fallen for someone again.

20