How to make guys chase?

how do I make a guy chase me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The obvious answer here, is of course, to "be hot", right?

But, since we're not all "hot", if you like him, and you think he's attracted to you anyway, don't be easy. i mean, don't give it up so easily. Make him work for it. That's why they say the third date is the "sex date", because if you can get him to the third date, he should be ready for sex, and so should you (even if you're already ready for it), you just have to learn how to control yourself.

That's all it takes. Just DONT BE EASY

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to do anything. He will chase you on his own IF he wants you in the first place.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• So you want him to chase you? My question is what are you going to say/do when he catches you?
    If he's interested enough he will chase!

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah, I'll have to let it go

• Seriously though if he's interested and you keep him interested he will chase, just at some point you or him may get tired of the chase, or something else catch either your eyes or his

• Take his phone and run. Lol just kidding. Talk to him and dont i said dont ever play those hard to get games. Get to know each other and he will reciprocate ur actions

1|1
    0|0
  • If you are looking for hookups and fwbs then be a little tease, be more approachable, outgoing

If you are looking for a relationship then there is a high chance that it might backfire

0|0
    0|0
  • "Make?" You can't. Either he will or he won't. And if he doesn't, he's not interested.

2|1
    0|0
  • And girls call men entitled? I constantly read about how entitled men are when it comes to dating, like their inability to accept rejection, but shit like this gets overlooked all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick him in the nuts :D Just kidding try to flirt more with him, have same interest, have good looks if it matters to him :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Look hot and treat him with a mixture of indifference and subtle flirtatiousness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you want many guys chasing you or 1. If he Chase you are you willing to live your life with I'm or just attention and sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • it's just one guy I'm intrested in. It's not that I just want his attention and that's it, I like him

• do some research most guys play games find a game and ask him if he is willing to teach you a ting or 2. that way you can get close and talk about things he like and then you can set your trap in conquering his hart.

• Plenty of ways. Key his car in front of him. Kick to the groin. Mugging. Get creative.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just seduce whenever you encounter a male. This is the easiest way to make guys chase you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are pretty, I think there are a lot of guys chasing you

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, honey. It is up to him if he wants to chase you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's kinda cruel isn't it? :x

0|1
    0|0
    • noo bcoz he is kinda losing interest... he told me I'm a nice girl and that he like it when he chases girls :/

• Show All
    • yeah I guess so

• I suggest communicating. Playing around often leads to miscomprehesion, and that's not what we want. Yes it loses a bit of surprise and mystery but well you'll know what he wants and same for him ^^

• i hate girls who play hard to get

0|3
    0|0
  • Punch them in the balls and curse their mother

1|0
    0|0
  • Try looking more approachable

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't "make them". Some will or won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tease him a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Expose yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Flash ur cleavage and run. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Exposure

0|0
    0|0
  • You don’t. 🙄
    If you like someone then you approach them an try to make things happen yourself.

0|3
    0|0
    • when I showed I liked them he backed away

• Show All
    • Or maybe he doesn’t like you in that way. He doesn’t have to reciprocate and you can’t “make” him want to change his mind and go after you.

• @Meninist That's the point of giving it time, once his response is cemented then you can proceed accordingly, if that means he doesn't like her then that's just how it is.

• Be seductive.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• You can't if he's that interested he'll do it regardless you can't make someone do it.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I'm not sure what's going on I back away. If a man comes to you, or pursues you, he might want a relationship. You just need be prepared for him to let you go if he's not interested in more

1|0
    0|0
  • HE HAS TO LIKE YOU FIRST

Thats it. If he isn't 'chasing,' you aren't appealing to him.

Thats such a poor way to view a guy you like anyway. Trying to make him chase is like a man saying,

"I want to make her be a gorgeous barbie doll everyday more."

Very selfish. I want him to put in more effort for me... because Im me dammit! You guys aren't even together lol

Some girls get some weird insecurity rush out of men throwing themselves at her. Appreciate the chase or whatev he does give you, because there's a billion other women he could invest his time in.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes