How to make guys chase?

how do I make a guy chase me?

424

Most Helpful Guy

• The obvious answer here, is of course, to "be hot", right?

But, since we're not all "hot", if you like him, and you think he's attracted to you anyway, don't be easy. i mean, don't give it up so easily. Make him work for it. That's why they say the third date is the "sex date", because if you can get him to the third date, he should be ready for sex, and so should you (even if you're already ready for it), you just have to learn how to control yourself.

That's all it takes. Just DONT BE EASY

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to do anything. He will chase you on his own IF he wants you in the first place.