There is this guy, he is in 10th grade and I am in 8th. I think he likes me and I like him, but I don't know if he is too old for me. Please help?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• *"too old for me."

“Acceptable” by whom?

Me? You? Your parents? Your society?

As far as societal norms go, the magnitude of the difference is usually between 0–14 years.

There are exceptions, but there have always been exceptions only to be shunned, ridiculed, ostracized from the community. OR the ones that bag the maximum TRPs in Page 3 media.

Read My Take.

Subtle Dating Tips for Teen Girls. - Being a Good Indian ↗

Hope Subtle Tips Help you.

• Thank you, but if feel we have a lot of physical differences, and he is a LOT taller than me, so I feel like it would be weird...

Most Helpful Girl