Guys, would you leave your girlfriend for a new prettier nice girl?

tbh i don‘t have a too high opinion of guys, i’ve made the experience that if you are a girl and you look decent and are nice to guys (as you would be to anyone) quite some guys will approach you.

so for me it feels like as if guys are rather swallow in general and would leave their girlfriend for any new girl that comes along and seems prettier (aka blond hair and blue eyes) and is nice if they get a chance to scr*w her (assuming the „original“ couple doesn‘t have any major relationship problems)

are guys in the end really always just waiting for a prettier nice girl to come along?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never even thought about doing this. I like the comfort of knowing my partner's preferences and quirks, plus it's just wrong to do something like that, i. e., it's not an OK reason to break up with someone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• You are describing humans in general and even off that a group that are like that no not all guys are like that like not all women are like that if someone was to do this they are doing it because they was lusting for the first girl then found the second and then starts lusting from them

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. There has to be a pretty good reason to leave your girlfriend for another. Even if she is more pretty or nicer. If I were to leave my girlfriend it is because it doesn't work good enough between us, not because another girl came by.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde hair and blue eyes don't matter; hot is what matters. The answer to your question is yes, if things are not going well in our current relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I think she is the total package. In addition, there are very, very few people in the world who understand me the way she does and able to make me smile the way she does

0|0
    0|0
  • You know it! You always gotta move on up and get that BBD. Trade in for that new model before the old one falls apart on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Prettier, no.
    Nicer, only if very much and if my current relationship didn’t feel too far or fast growing.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I've got something great why walk away so hell no just because she mite look better doesn't mean she is a better person looks isn't everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not about leaving anyone.. Its just the need.. Like.. I wnna eat but i also would drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO FUCKING WAY

0|0
    0|0
  • No way!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You can’t just magically replace a meaningful connection. A new girl would have to have such a strong connection physically and emotionally that it overrides the past experience with the current girlfriend. Meaning either the new girl has to be an unicorn or you have to be an asshole.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes