Guys, would you leave your girlfriend for a new prettier nice girl?

tbh i don‘t have a too high opinion of guys, i’ve made the experience that if you are a girl and you look decent and are nice to guys (as you would be to anyone) quite some guys will approach you.

so for me it feels like as if guys are rather swallow in general and would leave their girlfriend for any new girl that comes along and seems prettier (aka blond hair and blue eyes) and is nice if they get a chance to scr*w her (assuming the „original“ couple doesn‘t have any major relationship problems)

are guys in the end really always just waiting for a prettier nice girl to come along?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never even thought about doing this. I like the comfort of knowing my partner's preferences and quirks, plus it's just wrong to do something like that, i. e., it's not an OK reason to break up with someone.