In your opinion does online dating work?

All I hear is that men online are creeps, weirdos who can't get dates in real life which is why they try and find women online. Is this true?

448

Most Helpful Guy

• Well its not not true. There are a lot of those. But it seems to me that you're at the very least considering online dating. So are you a weirdo that can't get dates in person? Probably not. So why should it be different for guys?

• Hmm true.
      It's just the stories you here mainly concern men as being the predators and innocent women going to meet them. You never hear that about women

• Probably because guys are supposed to be initiators in relationships. For every message a women sends a guy will send dozens. Women just have to sit back and watch their inboxes fill up.

I say give it a shot and judge for yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating totally works. But you need to be careful. There is more weirdo than real man. If you talk to many guys, you can find out in less than ten minutes if the guy worth to talk to, or better to get rid off.
    If you are lucky enough, you can find your dream man, like i did.