Guys please be quickly responsive?

There's this guy from college who usually whistles at me to grab my attention, and makes sure he walks me back to the parking area. He also calls me by my nickname, and texts me all night. (This has been going on since last friday).

Also, he's been insisting that we sleep at the same time after we finish texting, so yesterday I telling him that he should sleep if he wanted to, so he said "and leave you up?".

On the other hand, he's really blunt, and sometimes rude, but that's just him I guess..

Anyway, i need to know whether or not the guy's into me.. thank you
  • yes, he's into you
    Vote A
  • No, he's not
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Into you the creepy way. Don't let him force you anything I'm not saying he is bad but he could be, be careful and don't let yourself follow what he says to much.
    Maybe you can talk to someone close to you?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He's like the sweetest guy out there. He's really sensitive, but he's trying to be cute. He didn't want me to stay up late on my own.. that's all☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably likes you but I feel there are red flags. He sounds controlling. Texts you all night more than one night? Insisting you go to sleep at the same time this early on? Sounds like he's quite self assured and cocky too. So perhaps be a little wary and be aware of how you really feel

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He doesn't respect you, which should disqualify him, period. I wouldn't say that someone who doesn't respect you isn't "into you" as far as a relationship goes.

0|3
    0|0
    • Why doesn't he respect me?

• The way he behaves towards you isn't how a man should treat a woman. Whistling at you? Come on. Why he doesn't is beyond my pay grade.

• Maybe he is , but has a hint of over possessiveness

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess, I think he's trying to be cute in a way i guess

• Show All
    • Probably yeah😂

• Because standing behind you till his chest is touching your shoulder and then holding your hand for a while, that is as creepy as it gets 😅

• Into you, and possibly a stalker.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is soo into your ass gurl

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be you :)

1|0
    0|0
  • he wants to have sex with you

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope. He wants to get married first to have sex

• Show All
    • I hope so, he's a very shy guy however...

• If he's shy just be as understanding as possible. Every human wants to feel heard or understood. So maybe show him that you know he is shy, but tell him you accept that and show you care about someone for who they actually are. If you happen to be shy or have anything you are anxious about, ask him to be understanding about who you are in return. Only works if it's the right man to be with. Just be you :)

What Girls Said 2

• He just wants to duck u

0|0
    0|0
  • He is into you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes