Guys please be quickly responsive?

There's this guy from college who usually whistles at me to grab my attention, and makes sure he walks me back to the parking area. He also calls me by my nickname, and texts me all night. (This has been going on since last friday).

Also, he's been insisting that we sleep at the same time after we finish texting, so yesterday I telling him that he should sleep if he wanted to, so he said "and leave you up?".

On the other hand, he's really blunt, and sometimes rude, but that's just him I guess..

Anyway, i need to know whether or not the guy's into me.. thank you
  • yes, he's into you
  • No, he's not

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Into you the creepy way. Don't let him force you anything I'm not saying he is bad but he could be, be careful and don't let yourself follow what he says to much.
    Maybe you can talk to someone close to you?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He's like the sweetest guy out there. He's really sensitive, but he's trying to be cute. He didn't want me to stay up late on my own.. that's all☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably likes you but I feel there are red flags. He sounds controlling. Texts you all night more than one night? Insisting you go to sleep at the same time this early on? Sounds like he's quite self assured and cocky too. So perhaps be a little wary and be aware of how you really feel

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE