Would you date a girl who has/had violent parents?

My parents beat me 12 years long. But we get along now. Would you date such a girl?

120

Most Helpful Guy

• "We get along now"

I'd date a girl who had abusive parents but did the smart thing and removed them from her life as soon as possible. I wouldn't date her if they are still a part of her life, and she's naive enough to trust them.

It wouldn't matter to me if she forgave her parents. If I was in love with her, *I* wouldn't forgive them. If she still had contact with them, it would cause too much conflict.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't copy their behavior and you'll find yourself a man