Stalemate when to people like each other. Help?

Both of us are frustrated because no one ask each other out. I feel pressured to be the aggressor which you know that’s just not me. It’s not like Im not a nice confident guy it’s just you know fu#k stupid social rules. I’d be perfectly fine with asking her out but it’s like o well I guess I got to pretend to be an outgoing person to remain in a relationship because I’m a wimpy loser if not. I just like I need to be a stereotypical guy to get any where in the dating world and it’s just like no I want to be my own individual. It’s just so frustrating when you don’t want to conform to stupid rules like this but your just kind of forced into it. I came here to raint and possibly have someone understand where I’m coming from.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's not a rule. It's logic. If you want something to happen with a girl, you go pursue it. That's true for her too. If nothing ever happens between you two, you BOTH are to blame.

Asking someone out isn't easy, but it's what you do if you want someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't see the reason you don't ask her out.
    I get what you're saying about social norms, but if you like her, you should ask her out.
    You choosing not to do so and then getting frustrated about it makes no sense.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes