Looking for commitment?

I obsessively texted a guy. We had a great date initiated by him. Ended well. Should I wait for him to text me?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you had been texting obsessively he may have expected that is your style and wait for you. If you are concerned, you may want to text and make fun of your obsession with texting him and at least say hi and see how and if he responds. If not, then you may want to curb your obsession some.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• If you like him then make it clear what you want out of him. If you want to talk daily or if you want him to talk more then tell him that. If he can't do that for you then he might not be a keeper.

0|0
    0|0
    • I personally like talking daily and I appreciate when I'm not always the person initiating conversation

• yes you should wait for his text, but hopefully u did thank him for the date

0|0
    0|0
  • If you aren't too shy, you could just text him. Saying thigs like "i really enjoyed..." would warm my heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait for while and if you don't hear from him. Send him a text and
    just see what goes on just for the hell of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't text you I would just text him and see what comes out

0|0
    0|0
  • No. you should separate some days. then if you feel love for him then you can

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wait for him your an adult message him don't always leave it to the man

0|0
    0|0
  • No text him he is probably thinking to himself "i wonder if she liked me"

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 - 50. If he's not texting = he did not like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, smothering someone may turn them off to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Text back say thank you for his company, if you're lucky you'll have another one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wouldn't hurt to say hello and you had a good time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes