Would date someone you found out was obsessed with you?

Im talking stalking, has all your social media passwords the whole 9 yards!

1012

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a very difficult person to stalk. I don't have any social media except for G+, which I never use anymore. I have three different phones, only one of which I use for communicating with friends. I live in a gated community. If he gets ahold of any work-related passwords, he'll be in for some legal trouble. Other than that, I have my G@G and a Polyvore account, neither of which I'm very tied to.

• It's funny cause that thought wouldn't even cross my mind

• Stalking me?

• Naww I ment if a girls was stalking me the last thought be that she'll be in legal trouble, but that more to do with the fact that men are not afraid of women

Most Helpful Guy