Would date someone you found out was obsessed with you?

Im talking stalking, has all your social media passwords the whole 9 yards!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be a very difficult person to stalk. I don't have any social media except for G+, which I never use anymore. I have three different phones, only one of which I use for communicating with friends. I live in a gated community. If he gets ahold of any work-related passwords, he'll be in for some legal trouble. Other than that, I have my G@G and a Polyvore account, neither of which I'm very tied to.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's funny cause that thought wouldn't even cross my mind

• Stalking me?

• Naww I ment if a girls was stalking me the last thought be that she'll be in legal trouble, but that more to do with the fact that men are not afraid of women

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know, I have had a stalker and fallen for him. But I never got the chance to date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Passwords? 😒 someone cover my back while I make a run for it! Lol 😂... 😒no seriously

0|0
    0|0
  • wow hmm depends how hot he is

0|1
    0|0
  • I would yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, obviously! Isn't that criminal?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, creepy!

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. They know too much about me and I don't want them to freak out if I break up with them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Depends, if i find this person attractive enought, why not giving her a try if it was the case? Icouldn´t lose anything for just giving it a try provided she was enought of my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has my passwords? Fuck no, I'll destroy this person's life. Obsessed up to a point is okay with me, but stealing my passwords is a crime punishable by life ruination

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean. If I were single and found this out... yeah I probably would. It would most likely be fun but destructive, but I'm a sucker for fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends is she cute if she ugly I’m calling the police

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that's cause for a restraining order, certainly not somebody I'd let even further into my life. Get away!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I wasn't married yes, Honestly, it sounds hot.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope.
    Crazy bitch is crazy

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's bound to be a disaster

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.

0|0
    0|0