This guys asked me to meet up, what on earth can I say to my mum?

So I've been talking to this guy for a bit over text and we've decided to meet up over the Christmas break which I'm super happy about! However I'm quite introverted talking to my mum about "boy stuff"😂I've literally never told her about guys I've liked or anything I just feel a bit awkward telling her.. but I think she'd actually be really supportive but I'm just quite shy! Anyway how can I go from being so closed about all this stuff to all of a sudden announcing going out with a guy she's never even met? I just don't know what to say!! And I'm so scared! Any help would be massively appreciated!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating a guy isn't that much difficult. You can do it on your own. You don't have to tell your mom about it unless you really need her help.
    All the best with your date 😊

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start the conversation off slowly by telling her you're possibly dating someone. Don't tell her about the meet up yet. Maybe when she asks about the guy, then you can open up more about your plans with him. While I trust you can handle yourself, I wouldn't be me if I didn't tell you to be careful. You never know what he may have in store for that day or what could happen, so please stay cautious, aware, and not gullible. It's a cruel world.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• When you meet up with someone over the internet or anywhere else always take a trusted friend just in case and only meet in public places which are fairly busy. And with your mum and that just embrace the akwardness, that's life

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to her as friend thts only solution

0|0
    0|0
  • "I met a boy who wants to see me over Christmas break, can I see him?"

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes