If a man proposes to a girl and she says no, is the relationship over?

If a man proposes to a girl and she says no, is the relationship over ?

1229

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the "no". Is it more of a "not now" or a "not ever".
    I'd have to say, in fairness, it should end the relationship either way. If for no other reason that the common consensus seems to suggest that if a man's relationship timeline is behind a woman's that she should dump him and move on because he clearly has a fear of commitment. Why wouldn't this also apply when a woman's timeline is behind her man's?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yes it would be for me. It would signify that person isn't ready to commit and has just been joyriding with me for however many years we been together. And there's no way in hell I would ever ask that person again after my proposal being rejected the first time. We would go our separate ways immediately, not wasting any more time/years with that person any further.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE