Do Arabic men tend to cheat more?

My boyfriend is handsome, Arabic and smart. I'm worried he might cheat on me because I'm not pretty or smart, I just have a good personality. I always catch him staring at attractive women.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You ask the wrong question. I could probably find you a statstik which says something, but it wouldn't matter because once you get to know someone Individually you can throw most statistics out of the window because they just describe the average of millions of persons which share a few traits.

What I want to say is your question is not if arabic men cheat more often but will my boyfriend cheat on me. The answer to this question will you not find somewhere anonyme online only people who know him can answer if they think that he will cheat on you. But in the end only the future will tell if he cheats on you or not and YOU have to decide if you trust him or if you don't trust him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike the fact how you want to judge him based on his race. No, Arab men are in general loyal.
    Is your boyfriend as an individual loyal, is the question. Every guy looks at other women while being in a relationship that doesn't make one a cheater. A cheater would be when he kisses or even has intercourse with another woman.
    You're just plain insecure. He wouldn't date you if he didn't find you physically attractive, trust me. If Arabs are known for something it must be pride.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE