I love a girl who loves someone else. What should I do?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not much you CAN do.. I've been in the exact situation, all I can say is that you'll get over it.. or even better she'll come to love you, however that's not very likely, depending on the circumstances.

Most Helpful Girl

• Loving someone doesn't mean you have to be with that person. Love is a feeling that only you can feel in your heart. And you can enjoy that feeling. But wanting someone more apply to a sexual attraction. This not always has to do with a feeling of love. If you love some person ( means have feelings for someone) you should let her choose. There is a mental test you may try to see if it's a feeling of lover or an attraction. Ask yourself if you want to be with that person for rest 9f your life but never have sex with that person. If yes- it's love.. if no- it's just a sexual attraction.

• I really do. I don't care about sex I care about her and I'm not going to try and break them up just so I can have her but I do still want her and it kills me knowing someone else makes her happy in a way that I just don't :(

• you never know if that person makes her happy for real and you don't know if you will be able to make a certain woman happy. But you should try by letting her know about your feelings.

• She already does, I told her a few days ago... She didn't exactly seem happy about me feeling like that toward her although now that I think about it it was after I told her that she started flirting with me...