Why most men try to pull their penis out too soon , before a girl starts thinking good about that guy, who is on purpose ruining fun for both?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I normally keep it in until it is completely flacit and wants to fall out on its own. Can't speak for anyone else.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • here you go! a great opinion from a well-travelled man. Thank you !!

• The best part of the whole size thing is everyone reports what they see in the locker room. Nobody ever walked through the locker room with an erection.

• Here is something most people don't understand about size. It is the stimulation you provide that makes it as big as it is. If you a vibrant and exciting, my imagination will swell beyond what even you think you can handle.

Lately I just play with my own thoughts and they just seem to fall limp. It's a good thing to know at least one person can feel my lingering sensation of my thoughts even after I have come and gone.