Guys, Would You Prefer?

Hello, gents!

So, I have a kind of strange, but interesting question for you. When it comes to first dates or just getting to know someone or even if you haven't seen each other in a while, would you prefer to go out to have a drink or to get a meal with a person or would you mind if she came to your home? Or would you rather go to hers, to have her cook for you?

I am genuinely curious which side men fall into more because I'm the type who would rather stay in and display skills I know I have and keep it more private, maybe even a little bit more romantic...

So, what do you guys think? If you could offer any advice or opinions, please let me know! Thank you so much! 😘💜

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think staying home and having a cooked meal is better wether i cook or she cooks or we cook together. However on first dates its best to be in public for your safety if you dont know the guy. If its a old friend you might be ok being at home