I am supposed meet up with my ex tomorrow for a beer... Need advice?

She dumped me, I was pretty heartbroken. Her reason was that she didn’t feel the spark anymore. I definitely did not do anything horrible to spur the breakup. Went no contact for about a month & then she started reaching out. The “meetup” or “date” was her idea. I just texted her to confirm for tomorrow & she said she is planning on it.

I feel like I’ve been getting mixed signals about her intentions for tomorrow. On one hand she has been much more communicative & positive than in the immediate aftermath of the break up. She’s texted me about things that we used to do together/experiences we shared. She’s sent smileys & what not. But she hasn’t explicitly called it a “date” or hinted at any change in her feelings… She planned the meetup on a day where she would “have more time to hang out” but she also called me “amigo” in a later text. (Granted all communication has been minimal because I’ve been keeping it short & to the point)

I still have feelings for her. I just have these weird first date butterflies again & I’m not sure what my focus should be. I don’t want to bring up reconciliation unless she does but I want to go about the “meetup” or “date” in a way that might make that a possibility. Any tips/advice welcome!

01