Should I message a guy after not talking for a month?

I started talking to this guy I met online (we're both 18+), and after 2 weeks of talking we decided to meet up. He seemed really interested in me when we met up and actually kissed me. But about a week after - we were still talking between the time we met up and a week after - he started to reply to one message and ignore the following one or just leave me on read altogether. I don't know if this is because he's not interested in me or because he thinks I'm not interested in him - as I was nervous when we met up as I really did like him so I may have been quieter than I normally am and he also wanted to progress to more than a kiss but I denied due to personal reasons but I don't know if he took it as I didn't like him. I still can't get him out of my head after nearly a month of not talking. Should I message him or not?

I know I shouldn't rely on guys making the first move and obviously if he doesn't reply then I know he isn't interested, so I should just message him as I have nothing to lose, but I need motivation.

*Guys - what would you think if you were in his position?*

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• well i think he is not much intrested in you after meeting up. many guys after meeting girls become unintrested if they don't love her. if he loves you truly he won't be able to ignor your texts as long as you don't ignor his texts. and you should give it a chance may be he is relaying on you that u reach out or not. but don't beg.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he isn't making much effort in his texts then I don't see the point. he's just not interested as he used to be. nothing to feel bad over, he's just not the right one for you or you for him, it wouldn't work. his loss!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion you shouldn’t because if you re connect with him and y’all get back to where you guys were he’s gonna end up repeating what he was doing like (leaving you on delivered or on read)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes