I like women that are small, petite and babyfaced... am I weird?

So i try not to put too much emphasis on a persons physical characteristics. But ideally this is what my SO would look like. Does that make me... unusual?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• unless you're meaning actual babies, toddlers, or very young children, i wouldn't say it's weird lol

0|0
    0|0
    • No I'm talking about a girl that falls more on the cute spectrum then the sexy.

• i know, i was being sarcastic lol

• Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That is your preference just like women that prefer black men or guys that prefer an Asian woman.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Nah but be careful you don't date a 14yr old

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok. This is more me playing devil's advocate. But A. 14 year olds these days will sometimes look bustier then they really are I don't know if its the food or hormones or w/e
      and B. Even if that did end up being the case, there's nothing in the law that says such a relationship can't be a thing so long as it's purely platonic. Sure I know that most people would find such a set up hard as hell to believe, but they do exist.
      But just chalk that up to me imparting knowledge i guess.

• But yeah i get what you're saying.

• Well look for vegetarian girls

• No of course not. I like the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, you like what you like

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes