I like women that are small, petite and babyfaced... am I weird?

So i try not to put too much emphasis on a persons physical characteristics. But ideally this is what my SO would look like. Does that make me... unusual?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• unless you're meaning actual babies, toddlers, or very young children, i wouldn't say it's weird lol

• No I'm talking about a girl that falls more on the cute spectrum then the sexy.

• i know, i was being sarcastic lol

• Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That is your preference just like women that prefer black men or guys that prefer an Asian woman.