Do I just wait? Advice?

I have this dating app, and this past summer, I met up with this guy, "Adam". We went out for dinner, ended up having sex on the first date, and continued to do this for about a month. I felt conflicted with my feelings, and asked him if he wanted a relationship. He said he didn't want anything serious, and at the time, I wanted something serious, so ultimately, I ended things with him.

Last week, we reconnected, and shortly after what I had thought I was dating a nice genuine guy, "George". Anyways, I reconnected with "Adam", met up for coffee, and had sex. He thought it was a hookup, but I said I didn't see it as a hookup. He says he needs time to think about seeing each other casually again. He is currently out of state for the holidays, and doesn't come back till next year. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I just wait for him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• One doesn't wait for dick or pussy. We wait for the person. Seems he wouldn't wait for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wait? What exactly are you waiting for, dick? Girl you can get that anywhere

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mind sharing what state you’re in? I have the same exact story about a guy named Adam. I swear, it’s pretty much identical. I wouldn’t have asked you otherwise! If we’re talking about the same one, I have the answer for you!!! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • What age is he? From MA?

Recommended myTakes