I love him. But he have a girl who obsessed with him and it make me uncomfort. What should I do?

My ex back to start conversation with me for last 3 month. He start to talk about his life and he have a bunch of girl that atracted to him and kinda feel like they obsessed to him. Like taking pict of my ex without permission then print it. Chase my ex when he's studyin in collage. He didn't bother with it. He say that he doesn't care bout it. But it kinda botherin me tbh. Yes I have feelin for him. I still love him. I don't know he does but it feel like he does love me. He often come to my house, conversation with my family.
but I still don't know how to act. He's my ex, the person that was hurt me a lot. plus he have this bunch of girl that obsessed with him and start to spyin me because we've been caugth when we were walkin together. Can someone help me :)?

03