Umm.. what do u think?

I saw an opinon on jealousy and one guy in fact many opinions include this line

"if u really like him trust him"

my question is WTF does that have to do with trusting, if u like a guy doesn't mean he will not cheat or will like u the same, like that's just blind trusting

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• its a weird sentiment we have pushed upon us from a young age. faith = love.

its bullshit. you can love someone without trusting them. you can trust someone without loving them.

i agree in principle that distrust is bad for a relationship, especially blind accusations without any evidence. but that means don't accuse someone without proof, not "trust" them in denial of it.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• One way to think about it is if he has shown you enough of himself for you to really like him, he must have given you the feeling that you could trust him? Of course you can never know. The nature of humans and the nature of all things. But you still have to decide whether or not you trust him and if not, do you really like someone you don't feel you can trust?

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically you have to give each person a clean slate, and it's more wise to trust because you give people benefit of the doubt. Plus jealousy is controlling and can cause more issues then you need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's just normal based in the experiences I have had on this app.
    Well, some users are in a different league of their own and, seem to be living in 3017 so, why care about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a stupid opinion... lol how would uk if he likes u back

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes