Guys, if your girlfriend wore leggings, would you see her as immodest?

My boyfriend told me he overheard other guys talking about how leggings are too lazy and they show too much. They shouldn't be worn.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with them.

Some might argue they show too much. They're sorta see through. Sure but you can always wear long t-shirts with them. Thats an adorable look! Its not lazy.

Even so, as long as you have hygiene kept, what's wrong with lazy? what makes putting on jeans not lazy? I could throw on jeans and a t shit without thought of how it looks, still look okay. Not do my make up, put my hair in a ponytail or not comb it at all... thats lazy.

My skinny jeans are just as easy to put on as leggings. I wear leggings cause I like how it looks with outfits. I dont have a butt to show off but jeans are pretty equivalent.

I think leggings are okay to wear

My boyfriend says what you wear could make others see you as a target. But I think its true to only some extent.

SOMEONE ARGUE WITH ME. I CAME FOR A COUNTER VIEWPOINT
  • HELL YES
  • HELL NO
  • Depends...
    Vote C

58

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to go your way but you dress as you fucking like it that's ALL. Don't mind anything else, if it bothers your boyfriend he has trust issues that's all.
    Do as you please as much as you can :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I wear them with a big hoodie or tshirt if I wear them in public. I usually only wear them for things like grocery shopping or a quick fast food run.
    I see them as immodest too but I’m trying to get out of that way of thinking because really there is nothing wrong with them if you aren’t wearing the super tight see every thing type

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE