Guys, if your girlfriend wore leggings, would you see her as immodest?

My boyfriend told me he overheard other guys talking about how leggings are too lazy and they show too much. They shouldn't be worn.

Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with them.

Some might argue they show too much. They're sorta see through. Sure but you can always wear long t-shirts with them. Thats an adorable look! Its not lazy.

Even so, as long as you have hygiene kept, what's wrong with lazy? what makes putting on jeans not lazy? I could throw on jeans and a t shit without thought of how it looks, still look okay. Not do my make up, put my hair in a ponytail or not comb it at all... thats lazy.

My skinny jeans are just as easy to put on as leggings. I wear leggings cause I like how it looks with outfits. I dont have a butt to show off but jeans are pretty equivalent.

I think leggings are okay to wear

My boyfriend says what you wear could make others see you as a target. But I think its true to only some extent.

SOMEONE ARGUE WITH ME. I CAME FOR A COUNTER VIEWPOINT
  • HELL YES
    Vote A
  • HELL NO
    Vote B
  • Depends...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to go your way but you dress as you fucking like it that's ALL. Don't mind anything else, if it bothers your boyfriend he has trust issues that's all.
    Do as you please as much as you can :)

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I wear them with a big hoodie or tshirt if I wear them in public. I usually only wear them for things like grocery shopping or a quick fast food run.
    I see them as immodest too but I’m trying to get out of that way of thinking because really there is nothing wrong with them if you aren’t wearing the super tight see every thing type

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I think leggings are lazy, but I also think jeans are lazy, so my viewpoint is a bit skewed. I don't think they're too revealing though, I honestly couldn't care less. And they can look good when effort is put into the rest of the outfit.

2|0
    0|0
  • heh. immodest. such an archaic religious word.

i would never see her as immodest. maybe showy if she had her good bits hanging out. or shy if she hid everything. but i refuse to define people by religious specifications.

1|0
    1|0
  • Leggings are the hottest thing to come along in my lifetime, I can't get enough of women wearing them. Wet look leggings are the best but the regular flat black ones are awesome too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Means sometimes ur dress gives a completely different results ur looking ur boyfriend protective nature as a constrain n rules. u r dress decides ur attitude ur personality n sometimes jobs n finally sex appeal this many things are there in dressing

1|0
    0|0
  • No. They're just sexy or cute depending on the type and how they're worn in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are revealing and super fucking hot I get why your boyfriend wouldn't want you to wear that lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Nope, I've seen wome who had on chinos and skinny jeans who looked indecent. There's just a size where a guy or a girl doesn't like good in tight revealing clothing, shirts or pants. If a girl is comfortable in leggings or yoga pants and looks good in them there's nothing immodest about them. I'd kinda draw the line at sporting a lot of camel toe though, that just looks so wrong no matter what her size is!

1|0
    0|0
  • Like you said, it depends on how you wear them. Since they can be a bit see-through, I personally think a long T-Shirt or a dress is a must when wearing leggings. Leggings in and of themselves are not immodest, it simply depends on how they're worn.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wear them all the time. And I also dress sexy sometimes and don't live my life worried because a perverted person might target me. They f'ck with me they are gonna get maced and kicked in the nuts. You can't live your life in fear. But you still should be aware of your surroundings and don't be in places alone like dark alleys. I don't care what anyone thinks of what I wear. I once had a boyfriend that refused to go out one might because I wore leopard cow girl boots. He said I look like a whore. He was trying to control me. I told him to go to he'll and left his ass when he was at work. People like that have problems and will disrespect and hurt you. Sometimes even physically. So it's a big red flag when a guy starts having issues with what you wear. They met you dressing that way and have no right to try and change you into what they want. He probably doesn't want other men to be attracted to you and is becoming possessive.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is not modest but not slutty either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes