I don't understand women even though I thought I did?

I date this one woman over the summer. We had a fun time and were ready into each other. But then the school year started, she's a teacher, and she wanted to take a break. A month or so after that I find out all these things she didn't like about me. A few weeks ago she told me how she wanted me to comfort her and that she felt like she needed it since a relative of her died recently. I don't really know how to take this and I don't get a clear answer from all my friends.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• She might be controlling, especially if she's giving reasons why you didn't do enough, or making it your fault. You may want to take a step back, I smell drama queen.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a bit vague and unclear. How were you into each other? What did she say she didn’t like about you? How did what she say relate to both of you together?

Going off what you wrote, it sounds like you were really into her and she didn’t want the burden of a relationship while she had to start work. It also seems like she is contacting you because you sound like a nice guy, and she probably wants someone to care about her right now. Just remember, don’t be too nice, it’s a huge problem for guys, nice guys get manipulated due to girls Boredom with them, they see them as not being genuine, want to fix everything, and it doesn’t turn them on

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try to be as mature as possible when approaching her. By that I mean don't get upset or emotional in explaining to her that you had real feelings for her. And possibly explain that if that was all she saw in you, it would've been nice to know. And again stress you are not upset with her, especially if she is a pleasant delight to you. And if anything just tell her that you are not up to being used but that if she wants something real then you're it (if that's how you feel). Otherwise she has truly cut herself short on having a good man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes