Boys, how do you prefer to find a girlfriend these days?

Is it all about tinder and dating sites to meet someone now or are you still up for meeting someone in person and asking for someones number or a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That kinda depends on what age group your asking for. I know for me, I love meeting women in public more than online, the bar isn't always the best though. Resterants, mixers, at the library it's awesome, and even at the grocery store is better than the bar for actual relationships.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I'd rather meet her in person because you get a better feel for them as a person than when you meet them online.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally would PREFER to meet someone special in person at school (college) or a library or mall or party etc. I hate resorting to online meet ups but I feel that's all that works now these days. I honestly wish it were easier. I think we all do. I love dates, just don't get a lot of "yes" these days

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tinder and dating sites are one in the same, but I like to think people out there female and male like to go out and meet up for me it's exciting for some it can cause anxiety I guess, but it's all on the person and the mindset because those people maybe be uncommon but they do exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder... definitely not. I like meeting people through friends. It is great when you meet people and they have friends that set you up together.

0|1
    0|0
  • In real life, dating and getting into a relationship.

But it's kinda hard, hence idm online, but I really do want a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely in person because dating sites are for gold diggers and girls wanting their egos massaged. My friends have tested it and told me exactly how it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you prefer whatever you want to but now a days you are not going to meet anyone any where (personally i haven't meet anyone anywhere ) 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point I'll take anything. I myself have been single all my life and am very close to losing hope

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have tinder. I use the reallifeapp. So when I like a girl I ask her for her number. Thats not always easy but the right way ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Get to know each other , be connected for some days , if u feel it's ok for you proceed, and let's see what she will say

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know never had a girlfriend I wish I had one though

0|0
    0|0
  • I like meeting irl... like in parks universities etc... online stuff sucks acc to me

0|0
    0|0
  • In person online is fun but in person you get to meet a real person

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeting in real life is obviously better. You can have a much stronger connect that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish my girlfriend was grounded and more realistic. She believes social media is everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I am trying hard to find good dates but the girls I ask have a boyfriend. am cursed

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating sites are stupid and
    I won't date someone I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wall marts parking lot

0|0
    0|0
  • directly meeting someone makes me comfortable

0|0
    0|0