How do I stop thinking about stupid stuff?

cookiiee
I am dating someone who is special to me and want her to be special to me so much, all I can think about is us, now and future. I showed my friend some of messages with her and he told me I was crazy to write those stupid stuff, I see that I worry about stupid stuff too much and try to find a problem where there obviously isn't one. Everyday I find something new to worry about. I am crazy about her and all I can think about is where is she now, who was that guy she was hanging out, is she to young for me? Does she understand me and will she be always this caring? What if she leaves when things get rough?

I know I am not the smartest and make mistakes. I think I know everything, but the more I think the more realize I don't know shit. I have a low level of confidence and self respect, always think about stuff twice or three times or more before making a decision. I am also a very honest person and always try to say. what I think. I am also kind of a pessimistic, but consider myself realistic.

Does anyone have any advice? How do I stop worrying about us so much. I really like her and have a good feeling about her and with her, but ruin that feeling because I'm overthinking
2
2