Are we dating this guy (23M) and I or is it just sexual?

I met him a few weeks ago through some friends and we sort of clicked. That night, us all ended up watching a movie and he told me to come and sit next to him. He asked me how I was getting home and offered to give me a lift which I accepted, we live on opposite sides of town so it was a bit of a drive. We then caught up soon afterwards, he shouted me lunch and we went back to his house. I met his parents and ended up having dinner with them. He said I handled myself really well with his parents. That night, we just sort of cuddled on the couch together watching tv shows. He would kiss me on the forehead but not a full on kiss. There was definitely an awkward feeling because we both knew we wanted to get closer (sexually) but didn't know how to go about it. He asked me out again, we organised a dinner and went back to his afterwards to watch more tv. His parents then went to bed and we ended up having sex in his room. He dropped me home again. He has picked me up and dropped me home every time which is kind of him, considering one night it was raining heavily. He texted me today that he had fun last night and asked about my day. When we had dinner together, he told me that he shy hence maybe not talking to me about what exactly he wants.

tl;dr: confused as to whether this guy and I are dating or just sexual with each other. Guy is shy.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he really wants a relationship with you. I’d say that you’re more than sex to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like it's heading in a relationship direction. I would bring it up when the time feels right :)