I feel my boyfriend is tired of me?

He was madly in love with me from many years I finally said yes to him... uptil we were together in the same city it was going great.. but I hav to shift to other city despite of both of us trying hard we fight frequently something or the other what he says to me pisses me off due to which I fight... I love him nd he loves me but he doesn't pays attention to me anymore evrytym I fight he says I always spoil his mood... I have a feeling he dsnt respects and loves me the same way he did which makes me cranky nd thus we fight help please I want him respect nd love me again

15

Most Helpful Guy

• May be you guys need a break...
    In a couple it is one's job to make other person feel at ease, comfort... not blamw for something they did not do , take care of each other in the worst of times, need to reach for each other when one is in problem, to pull you close instead of pushing away after a fight, ...

I guess you deserve better..
    Someone who is willing to go an extra mile to see a smile on your face , someone who will do everything in his power to make you feel comfortable , someone who doesn't takw you for granted instead reminds you everyday how he feels about you, someone who is there with you through all the thick and thin!!!

Best of luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him then