I like this Girl but it seems like everything is wrong?

Okay so I met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen on a school trip last month. I chatted to her on the trip, and we got along fine, Same intrests and hobbies. The problem being, she's in the year above me and, she's got a boyfriend. Everything on the Internet says to move on but I CAN'T. I've bumped into her since the trip and there has been short conversations but I just feel hopeless.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't treat her like she's more then you, everyones the same. Talk more with her. Imagine that you are having lunch with her and his boyfriend appears, just don't change your personality, don't change your body lenguage, stay cool 😎. Girls are pros reading it. Look to her boyfriend like a "objective to pass" and not an obstacle, πŸ˜‚ don't treat him like shit, just normaly, like he's not her boyfriend. Make things like go to the cinema with her and stuff, she will start thinking about you and that's what you want. Most of guys and girls love each other because they think about them a lot. If she starts having more fun with you then with him she will start thinking on being your girlfriend. Do diferent stuff like bowling 🎳 and other stuff not the same things every time like cinema that's boring. Hope I helped, good luck πŸ€ πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‹.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• If your truly 13... Then honestly you will have many crushes that you will think you will simply just die without. In reality just stay open and play the field at your age. You only get teenage years once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Move on. Sorry, but she is taken. Even if you go ahead and be a homewrecker, you wouldn't trust a girl that just left for another guy. What would make you think she wouldn't do the same if you were her boyfriend?

0|1
    0|1
  • Live your life. Absorb your life in becoming a better person, so that thoughts of of your obsession progressively and naturally become less.

Absorb yourself in your studies, in continually improving yourself, and becoming a better person. Every 3 months, chose a disadvantageous trait, tendency, or behavior and work to eradicate it, and repeat.

Hot 2 birds with 1 stone: drown your short-term obsession away AND benefit in the long run.

You’re young and this will happen a number of times over the years. This will pass and your paths will eventually part. (ALL paths part.) Stick with investing with what will stay with you β€˜til the day you die: YOU!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes