I like this Girl but it seems like everything is wrong?

Okay so I met the most beautiful girl I've ever seen on a school trip last month. I chatted to her on the trip, and we got along fine, Same intrests and hobbies. The problem being, she's in the year above me and, she's got a boyfriend. Everything on the Internet says to move on but I CAN'T. I've bumped into her since the trip and there has been short conversations but I just feel hopeless.

14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't treat her like she's more then you, everyones the same. Talk more with her. Imagine that you are having lunch with her and his boyfriend appears, just don't change your personality, don't change your body lenguage, stay cool 😎. Girls are pros reading it. Look to her boyfriend like a "objective to pass" and not an obstacle, πŸ˜‚ don't treat him like shit, just normaly, like he's not her boyfriend. Make things like go to the cinema with her and stuff, she will start thinking about you and that's what you want. Most of guys and girls love each other because they think about them a lot. If she starts having more fun with you then with him she will start thinking on being your girlfriend. Do diferent stuff like bowling 🎳 and other stuff not the same things every time like cinema that's boring. Hope I helped, good luck πŸ€ πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‹.