Should I tell him that I’m inexperienced?

I’ve never had a boyfriend before and I’ve never had my first kiss. When I do start talking to/dating someone, should I tell him I’ve never kissed anyone, or should I keep that to myself? (Idk if being inexperienced is a turn off for some people). Also, should I tell him I’ve never slept with anyone?
  • Tell him
    Vote A
  • Don’t tell him
    Vote B
  • Depends/ see results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody says to be open and honest about that stuff but it just gets in the way. Don't lie if he asks, but if you volunteer that information, the other person usually freaks out, doesn't know if they want to try to show someone the ropes, etc... Just keep it to yourself, and be confident in what you do. He will never be the wiser.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Use it as a litmus test
    If he is not fine with it is repulsed by it, then it is a sign that he isn't the right one for you

0|1
    0|0
  • I good guy will take that as a warning to move a little slower. To give you time to learn and adjust to how being a couple works. Jackasses will try to use that inexperience against you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he acts like a dick because you never kissed before, dump him. He doesn't deserve you

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him everything then he will support u better...

0|1
    0|0
  • he will probably notice it and will try to make you feel comfortable with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell him. See his behaviour around.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes