Should I tell him that I’m inexperienced?

I’ve never had a boyfriend before and I’ve never had my first kiss. When I do start talking to/dating someone, should I tell him I’ve never kissed anyone, or should I keep that to myself? (Idk if being inexperienced is a turn off for some people). Also, should I tell him I’ve never slept with anyone?
  • Tell him
  • Don’t tell him
  • Depends/ see results
    Vote C

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody says to be open and honest about that stuff but it just gets in the way. Don't lie if he asks, but if you volunteer that information, the other person usually freaks out, doesn't know if they want to try to show someone the ropes, etc... Just keep it to yourself, and be confident in what you do. He will never be the wiser.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE