I keep having these dreams about this girl... does anyone have a theory?

I will sometimes dream about this girl I met only twice in my life.

She was petite, innocent, and very girly. She was 18 and I was 20 I think. We both attended the same college. She loved dance and was a disney fanatic.

Anyways, at the time, my parents were undergoing marital issues. They still are. My parents cheated on each other with their high school boyfriend/girlfriend.

This girl was a virgin and she wanted to wait until marriage for sex. I had the assumption she had also never been in a relationship before.

Well, come to discover, she was in a serious relationship for two years when she was younger. This absolutely crushed me. Really, I still have not recovered from that completely.

She is dating this half breed guy now (part black, part white). She has been with him for 2-3 years now.

I had a dream about her last night and it has torn me up today.

Ever since, I still have not been able to get over a woman's past.

I wish me an a girl could of met when we were young, fell in love, and loved each other for life. That we could of been our first everything. I know that sounds like a fantasy, but I feel I soulf have been happier than I am now.
  • Yes
  • No

11