Should I not let this bother me? How do I ask him about his prior relationships?

I am talking to this guy from tinder. He asked me for my number and he seems super sweet and I wanna get to know him. we exchanged Instagrams, and when I looked at his I saw that whoever he dated prior. His old girlfriend still had on her Instagram photos of when they were together on her social media. I assume they dated from 2014-2016. I don't see anymore photos pf them from that time frame together.

I wanna like ask him about his relationships but not in the wrong way. How do you do that? Because it bothers me that the girl he used to date has photos still on her Instagram lol. Isn't that kinda weird? He doesn't have any photos of her on his Instagram.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not dangerous to ask him about his ex. Unless he refuses to answer = then don't push on him.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So how would you ask? But in a way that is not obvious? 🤔

• Like "hey, is your ex still so passionate about you? She keeps your photos in her instagram"

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be that she wants him back and leaves the pics up there to try and fend off new girls. Of course, it may be she has just left it dormant as it is.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Putting myself in his shoes, I want a woman who is interested in me to share her concerns so I can address them rather than her keeping them bottled up.

Since it's her and not him that has these old pictures on display, I don't see a problem, but talk to him and see what he has to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ex lovers are not so dangerous. Don't let it bother you. I have an ex and I am still talking to her in a complete non sexual way. As a frnd. Even if she is a bad women i would not delete it she reminds me of my mistakes and not to repeat them. But i would let my live to have a level of understanding between her and me that even if I am not saying anything about it. It will be painful. And I would not like to see some one i love in pain because of my memories.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would let it go. If things get more serious, you will learn more about him anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm that is true. But isn't that weird I would totally delete photos of my ex if we weren't dating anymore. It looks like you are still hooked on the person.

• It all depends. I have an ex that I know I'll never see. Of course, I don't even have a picture of her at all but I certainly wouldn't delete it.

All but one ex of mine ended on very good terms and I still think fondly of them even though I know I will never get back with them.

• Well I would say take some time look for a moment to ask and some how ask about it
    I guess the guy has forgotten her and it shouldn't irritate you about his ex

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as he did not have them, there should not be much of a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should nt bother, he seems to be a good guy

0|0
    0|0
    • But I guess because the time they dated is sort of close you know what I mean so I don't want to turn out to be meeting a player 🤣 he doesn't seem like it but I can't assume if he isn't you know what I mean? Since I don't know him know him.

• basically, this wouldn't happen in case of player

• You should get close to him before you ask this

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes