Should I not let this bother me? How do I ask him about his prior relationships?

I am talking to this guy from tinder. He asked me for my number and he seems super sweet and I wanna get to know him. we exchanged Instagrams, and when I looked at his I saw that whoever he dated prior. His old girlfriend still had on her Instagram photos of when they were together on her social media. I assume they dated from 2014-2016. I don't see anymore photos pf them from that time frame together.

I wanna like ask him about his relationships but not in the wrong way. How do you do that? Because it bothers me that the girl he used to date has photos still on her Instagram lol. Isn't that kinda weird? He doesn't have any photos of her on his Instagram.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not dangerous to ask him about his ex. Unless he refuses to answer = then don't push on him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So how would you ask? But in a way that is not obvious? 🤔

• Like "hey, is your ex still so passionate about you? She keeps your photos in her instagram"

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be that she wants him back and leaves the pics up there to try and fend off new girls. Of course, it may be she has just left it dormant as it is.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE