Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S. O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?

Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Neither of our fam/friends have faith in us. No matter how much we tell them we actually WANT to wait til marriage, they dont believe we’d spend all sorts of cash to see eachother just for some hugs/kisses/cuddling, especially since we may be sharing a bed for a few days #ForTheLoveOfMoney #LoveOverMoney
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Yes, because sex isn't everything
    Vote A
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Hmm, I’d at least consider it, but as a one time thing
    Vote B
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Nah, Ima need something worth my hard-earned cash
    Vote C
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Even I dont believe y'all gone spend that much for just some hugs/kisses
    Vote D
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?I’ve done it before. So worth it
    Vote E
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?I’ve done it before. What a waste of money
    Vote F
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?How much money we talkin
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• See I'd consider it... but if I'm able to go without seeing her I'm not gonna waste just a ton of money in order to see her for a short period of time. I'm gonna take every opportunity I can, but if I want to provide for her I've gotta be somewhat financially stable... that doesn't sound like a path to financial stability xD

Though if money was no object I'd spend anything to see my girlfriend sex or no sex... honestly I'd prefer no sex with my girlfriend since I intend to wait for marriage. (so many regrets after not waiting last time.)

2|0
    0|0
    • Regrets on my part or yours? And i love your response :)

• Show All
    • Honestly... no idea. I guess I'll have to figure that out. The thing is, I think this time I'm gonna wait for a girl who won't want to have sex til marriage. Assuming I can find one. XD

• Well my boyfriend is a virgin so it wasn't hard to convince him to wait since he's been waitin this long.

• Absolutely, I paid for a ticket for my girl to join me and my family on a trip. We had to sleep in different beds but we got to be together every day and make great memories.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d consider it as a one time thing and look it as an investment in finding out if this person could be my love of my life or just another person to chat with on line.

1|0
    0|0
  • For sure. Sex isn't everything to me. Just knowing that I was going to get to see them and spend a few days in their presence would be more than enough for me. Using the same guy as an example, when I went to visit him last year, we got snowed in. We literally spent the 4 days that I was there in his apartment doing all the stuff we did in Skype, in person. It was everything.

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG i can so relate right now! he's comin for 4 days startin next Sunday and they claim we may get snow. I dont think i wanna be snowed in tho cause we’ll be stuck with my fam and won't be able to get even slightly naughty but yea hehe

• Show All
    • Gosh i hope not. I made sure i set his trip for Sun-Thurs. that way, she gotta go to work most of those days haha. So we’ll be all alone hehehe

• Lol smart guuuurrrrlll

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Thanks for A2A.

Dating is the process by which you get to know someone before taking a relationship from one stage to the next. Sex may be a part of that or not.

Read My Take

Ways To Make Love To Your Partner Without Having Sex ↗

Now if both people have an expectation of sex, and there’s some spending involved, then you could use a more appropriate phrase like “hooking up”. If one is not going to do it, then there isn’t any ‘paying for sex’ possible, right?

Read My Take

Importance of Sex In Your Relationship ↗

People often use less stigmatizing words to convey meaning in order to cast themselves in a more positive light, or to aggrandize the importance of something.

*"Neither of our fam/friends have faith in us. No matter how much we tell them we actually WANT to wait til marriage"

Deciding when to have sex in a deliberate, thoughtful manner is a wise thing to do. It’s much better than letting your body decide for you at some bar, party or even after a particularly special date with someone you may really like but aren’t sure about. There are plenty of reasons to delay sex and marriage is just one of them. Others may be religious reasons, fear of disease, guilt/shame, upbringing and so on. Some women I have met believe it gives them a measure of self-respect. This is just fine and Good Indian applaud them.

While it is true that anyone can have great sex anytime of their life, there is a period of discovery and learning and experience that, in my mind, is best served in one’s early period. The ability to experience the joy of discovery, the innocence and shyness of sex tends to wear off as the cynicism of the world and world experiences increases. The joy of new and uncharted exploration becomes impacted by other things, other fears, other doubts. When one is younger, one is able to explore sex as if it’s a new world. The longer one waits, the more - suspicious - it seems. I have seen this many times. Shy and innocent sex games that increase anticipation and excitement in one’s early 20s no longer hold their allure to people in their 30s - for most people there is not much mystery. A higher level of skill is expected; expectations and means of seduction are more sophisticated.

In nutshell it's individual choice.

At present Happy Single No Plans to Mingle in Near Future. No Worries. 😛

Hope it Helps. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Ofcourse i would! If she is my S. O. we obviously have a strong bond and a genuinely strong friendship as a foundation. So having an oppertunity to see her and spend time with her, an oppertunity to be close to her, give her affection and have fun? I wouldn't pass that up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've traveled massive distances watching sport to ultimately be let down/disappointed and out of pocket. So I'm pretty certain travelling massive distances to meet a SO and be let down/disappointed and out of pocket would just be an average day, so why not! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • If love is involved then sex is the last thing you would have on your mind, its more about seeing the other person and just watching them being happy. If not, then no, fuck no.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as that relationship is real and has potential to become something life long
    Yes. Anytime. Anywhere. Always. Would never say no
    She's everything

1|0
    0|0
  • How can you be a 'significant other' if there is no sex? And why is there no sex? It's a normal part of normal man-woman romantic relationships.
    There has to be more to this story.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cause some people want to wait til another time or even til marriage

• Show All
    • All that 'masturbating each other' IS sex, silly.
      Remember Bill Clinton? "I did NOT have sex with that woman!" LOL

But let's get back to your question, 'would you spend a lot of money'. Why does it cost a lot of money to see you? Next you'll tell us this is a long distance relationship.

The whole ball of wax is a giant fail. LOL

• I told u above (under the guys pic) that this is a long distance relationship. Months ago i spent A LOT to see him and now he's spending A LOT (but only half of what i spent) to see me

• Sure I would - quality time with the person you love most is so much more than sex.
    That poor girl with the microphone in her hand looks really agitated... she's missed him a lot I'm afraid :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would.. I would just wanna see her period.. Cause I wannabe with her for more than just the sex..

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i spent a lot to see him in July and he's prob bout to spend half of that but either way im happy to see him

• Yeah, well I'm finna spend a decent amount to see her in March or April.. LOL..

• It would depend on how much money but probably not. I rather just spend time with her while we both gaze at the stars on a cold winter night for free.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex isn’t everything in a relationship I have the same mentality as you and it’s possible to pay money to see someone you love without sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Once the price range reaches a certain level, I'd consider just splitting up until we were under more affordable circumstances.
    I voted "How much money we talkin' " Sorry but I'm not willing to go broke over a couple visits a year.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you want to keep the relationship you have to see eachother sometimes right? With or without sex

you can prove them you can do it hun, surprise them

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I don't care how much money it takes to see him, as long as I have it and have the opportunity to do so, sex is my last concern

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sure would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because sex isn't everything