Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S. O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?

Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Neither of our fam/friends have faith in us. No matter how much we tell them we actually WANT to wait til marriage, they dont believe we’d spend all sorts of cash to see eachother just for some hugs/kisses/cuddling, especially since we may be sharing a bed for a few days #ForTheLoveOfMoney #LoveOverMoney
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Yes, because sex isn't everything
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Hmm, I’d at least consider it, but as a one time thing
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Nah, Ima need something worth my hard-earned cash
    Vote C
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?Even I dont believe y'all gone spend that much for just some hugs/kisses
    Vote D
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?I’ve done it before. So worth it
    Vote E
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?I’ve done it before. What a waste of money
    Vote F
  • Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?How much money we talkin
    Vote G

1131

Most Helpful Guys

• See I'd consider it... but if I'm able to go without seeing her I'm not gonna waste just a ton of money in order to see her for a short period of time. I'm gonna take every opportunity I can, but if I want to provide for her I've gotta be somewhat financially stable... that doesn't sound like a path to financial stability xD

Though if money was no object I'd spend anything to see my girlfriend sex or no sex... honestly I'd prefer no sex with my girlfriend since I intend to wait for marriage. (so many regrets after not waiting last time.)

• Regrets on my part or yours? And i love your response :)

• Honestly... no idea. I guess I'll have to figure that out. The thing is, I think this time I'm gonna wait for a girl who won't want to have sex til marriage. Assuming I can find one. XD

• Well my boyfriend is a virgin so it wasn't hard to convince him to wait since he's been waitin this long.

• Absolutely, I paid for a ticket for my girl to join me and my family on a trip. We had to sleep in different beds but we got to be together every day and make great memories.

Most Helpful Girls

• I’d consider it as a one time thing and look it as an investment in finding out if this person could be my love of my life or just another person to chat with on line.

• For sure. Sex isn't everything to me. Just knowing that I was going to get to see them and spend a few days in their presence would be more than enough for me. Using the same guy as an example, when I went to visit him last year, we got snowed in. We literally spent the 4 days that I was there in his apartment doing all the stuff we did in Skype, in person. It was everything.

• OMG i can so relate right now! he's comin for 4 days startin next Sunday and they claim we may get snow. I dont think i wanna be snowed in tho cause we’ll be stuck with my fam and won't be able to get even slightly naughty but yea hehe

• Gosh i hope not. I made sure i set his trip for Sun-Thurs. that way, she gotta go to work most of those days haha. So we’ll be all alone hehehe

• Lol smart guuuurrrrlll