Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S. O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?

DizzyDesii
Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?
Neither of our fam/friends have faith in us. No matter how much we tell them we actually WANT to wait til marriage, they dont believe we’d spend all sorts of cash to see eachother just for some hugs/kisses/cuddling, especially since we may be sharing a bed for a few days #ForTheLoveOfMoney #LoveOverMoney
Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S.O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?
Yes, because sex isn't everything
Vote A
Hmm, I’d at least consider it, but as a one time thing
Vote B
Nah, Ima need something worth my hard-earned cash
Vote C
Even I dont believe y'all gone spend that much for just some hugs/kisses
Vote D
I’ve done it before. So worth it
Vote E
I’ve done it before. What a waste of money
Vote F
How much money we talkin
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Would you pay a lot of money to visit an S. O if there wasn't going to be any sex involved?
Add Opinion