Does appearance matter more than brains?

Boys and Girls
Is it more important to you to have a sexy or hot gf/bf instead of smart and outgoing or is it vice versa

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me. Looks can be fleeting. But intelligence always keeps your attention.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's true but would that opinion change if you have to walk around with a girl that has absolutely no beautiful feature?

• That's nice to know looks like you know what you're up to
      Good luck:-)

• Every woman has something. For most, need better clothes and a better hairstyle can make a huge difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person, some prefer brains, some appearances. What matters is the personnality not the appearance in my opinion!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE