Does appearance matter more than brains?

Boys and Girls
Is it more important to you to have a sexy or hot gf/bf instead of smart and outgoing or is it vice versa

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not for me. Looks can be fleeting. But intelligence always keeps your attention.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's true but would that opinion change if you have to walk around with a girl that has absolutely no beautiful feature?

• Show All
    • That's nice to know looks like you know what you're up to
      Good luck:-)

• Every woman has something. For most, need better clothes and a better hairstyle can make a huge difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person, some prefer brains, some appearances. What matters is the personnality not the appearance in my opinion!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Brains matters more. You can't stay with them if they aren't fun or anything. But being pretty helps a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Appearance can change a lot, intelligence not so much. So I'll take the shy smart woman and help her look her best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that being thoughtful is way more important than intelligence. I'd much rather have a not-so-smart chick that thinks about my best interests than how high she scored on the SAT's

1|0
    0|0
  • Smart and outgoing more than make up for most looks. In fact, most are more attractive simply because they are outgoing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want her to be intelligent enough to be loyal and, the one who doesn't doubt me.
    I'll prefer a heart more than a brain.
    90% girls are beautiful so, appearence doesn't matter much.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's gotta have a brain regardless no matter how pretty cute or sweet she is and if she has had intentions and doesn't know how to use her brain in pressured/stressful situations we already done

0|0
    0|0
  • No brains matter more but appearance matters, there needs to be at least minimal attraction

1|0
    0|0
  • Appearance changes.. intellect inproves.. as long as you care for the person

1|0
    0|0
  • to me its like this :
    if she passes the looks test she still have the brains one
    and if she passes the brains one still have looks

she must have both

0|0
    0|0
  • I need to be able to have an intelligent conversation with her, first of all. Cuz otherwise I couldn't respect her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brain and personality matters a great deal but without that initial/minimul physical attraction, it won't work

0|0
    0|0
  • at first, physical attractions is the bait, but after that for a long relationship, brain wins

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. There needs to be a physical attraction to make a relationship work.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if my partner is smart.
    They could be dumb as a brick as long as they are honest and respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got to h ave some smarts no matter hot or not hot she looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want someone who will hold a conversation, NOT a ditzy blonde. Js. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No i prefer someone who i can't talk to on all levels intellectually and otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • you dont have to be smart, just not dumb and nice person

0|0
    0|0
  • I need both for a relationship to work.

1|0
    0|0
  • nopeee

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• In the immortal words of Judge Judy “beauty fades, stupid is forever”

1|1
    0|0
  • I mean, appearance matters to an extent. I need to be attracted to them and they should be hygienic. It’s what makes you interested.

But personality is what keeps you in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. But if I'm not attracted to you I won't be interested in getting to know you

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • For a ONS, appearance is the only thing that matters; for a serious relationship though, the guy has got to be somewhat intelligent and moderately good-looking.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes