What is a guy's idea of a perfect first date?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't really matter how or where, but the result is more interesting. If you've both been laughing for a while, felt comfortable together, shared time together, and both of you want to see each other again, than that's a successful date. It doesn't have to begin with a relationship immediately, just starting as friends is a good way. Slowly build your way up the ladder. What guys want: to know that she's interested in another date. Like watching her if she turns around to take a look at you, before she leaves out of sight. Then you know she's interested. Eye contact matters.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• My ideal is, I can tell very quickly she has a genuine interest and really likes me. That's it.

I tend to fall in love very quickly and work hard to get along and maintain that sense of connection.

In my experience, the faster that happens, the stronger the relationship has been in the long run.

Nothing else about the date really seems to matter to me. If I get lost in her, that is where I find myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect first date? That is a wonderland idea that the guy will plan every second to perfection that will impress the girl... That is for guys that still search their soul mates... I never loose my mind to impress someone that i doesn't know. If i do it's because she is important and that is more valuable than impressing someone who is nothing to you

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl that would actually say yes if I asked them out, and she was also intrested in me to start.
    Never been on a date, but I would be happy to do what she wanted to for an ideal date/ something to do/ somewhere to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee for an hour to get to know, determine whether they're actually worth dating. And then get up and leave, you have a life mission.

If they are worthy of a further investment in your time and effort then set a date for a real date. If not, nothing ventured nothing gained. And it doesn't matter who pays for the coffee. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Find some common ground that both would equally enjoy.

What suits me is the ability to have open ended conversations, learn about each other, and connect as individuals. A walk through the park usually fits the bill.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that isn't boring af. Dinner dates, coffee, all that is just so overdone it sucks. How about rock climbing, or dirt biking, getting into some trouble. You know, fun shit.

0|1
    0|1
  • for me it would be simply a getting to know phase, mutual interest, first touches, holding hands and first kiss.

I walk the girl back and she wishes for a second date.
    if I am optimistic the girl would suit my type and make me feel good.

I don't know man I really am not the kind that thinks a lot about myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Walking outside just talking, sitting under the stars at night looking up. Thats how my first date with my girlfriend went.. we both really enjoyed it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it’s somewhere casual, beverages and with food (tapas style dishes preferably). Somewhere I can sit and get to know my date, have a coffee/beer and sit in an interesting environment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taking them to a buffet; if they can't keep up to me, they're unworthy. Just kidding sorta, but take them to a restaurant and get to know then better, see what sorta shared interests we have

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if im looking for a short or long term relationship. If its a short one then: netflix and "chill" if its a long term then dinner and a walk maybe a film

0|0
    0|0
  • A great chat at a quiet spot. Get to know each other a bit better. Maybe a soft goodnight kiss after a pleasant evening.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably kiss the girl and come back home without having any ashaming moments, watching her smile cuz she enjoyed with you

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing something exciting, such as hiking rollercoasters, or a scary movie

1|0
    0|0
  • Not meeting a weirdo or mentally ill woman for once...

0|1
    0|0
  • My ideal for a perfect first date is private day out in the country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cliche i guess, having dinner in a restaurant, then watching a movie, afterwards a walk home.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I end up getting a blowjob somewhere throughout the night I'm considering that the perfect date

0|0
    0|0
  • non really...

0|0
    0|0
  • At the end of the date she want to see him again..

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes