How can I make myself believe that not all men that are nice to me, are flirting?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't force yourself to believe that because you will not know. Just understand that a lot of men are nice. If you're attractive it's easier. If you're approachable, it's even easier.

Hope this helps and just be nice and have great conversation with men. We're not that scary.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time guys who go out of their way to be nice to you, ARE flirting. Notice how less attractive women experience less men being nicer. This is because men tend to shower their niceness towards women they find attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Take into account the fact that many of them have girlfriends/wives they are loyal to, many of them aren’t interested in dating right now or you’re not their type. And many of the guys I know at least don’t just flirt with every girl they see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you? It's a man's nature to flirt with a nice lady. I wouldn't miss a chance if I'd be single =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Assume all of them aren't flirting with you until a guy say I want your babies then there's a decent chance he's into you

0|0
    0|0
  • Its difficult really.. but the best way is to acknowledge them.. but at a distance... dont get attached right away

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm usually all men are to a certain level. Lots of men flirt but most are not doing to get into you nicker's. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the context of your conversation with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats wrong with flirting unless your in a relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That would be counted productive because they probably are.

1|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes