How can I make myself believe that not all men that are nice to me, are flirting?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't force yourself to believe that because you will not know. Just understand that a lot of men are nice. If you're attractive it's easier. If you're approachable, it's even easier.

Hope this helps and just be nice and have great conversation with men. We're not that scary.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of the time guys who go out of their way to be nice to you, ARE flirting. Notice how less attractive women experience less men being nicer. This is because men tend to shower their niceness towards women they find attractive.